The Park is located at No.15 Guanxiang Er Road, Shinan District, Qingdao. Guanxiang Hill is at the absolute altitude of 79m, called as “Small Stone Hill” locally, also as “Shuidao Hill” for there was a storage reservoir constructed on the top of hill at the beginning of Germany’s aggression against Qingdao, and as “Guanxiang Hill” for an observatory was completed thereon. In 1925, Chinese Meteorological Society was founded there. In 1932, Guanxiang Hill Park was built. In 1952, the leveling origin of the People’s Republic of China was set at the hill pass. In 1984, the hilltop park was completed.