• 登录个人中心
  • Engilsh
  • 日本语
  • ???
  • 无障碍
  • 公务邮箱
导航
栈桥
青岛政务网 发布日期 : 2020-09-03
字体大小: 打印

青岛市标志性建筑。位于青岛市市南区中山路南端。建于1892年,长200米、宽10米,初为码头。德国侵占青岛时,扩建到350米,桥面增铺轻便铁轨。1931年,市政当局扩修,桥身延长到394.38米,桥面提高0.5米,桥南端增建半圆形防波堤,堤内建双层飞檐八角亭阁,定名回澜阁。解放后,市政府多次拨款养护维修。栈桥及回澜阁为市级文物保护单位。

  As the landmark architecture of Qingdao, it is situated at the south end of Zhongshan Road, Shinan District, Qingdao and was built in 1892. It’s 200 m long and 10 m wide, and was originally used as pier. It was expanded to 350 m long after Germany’s invasion of Qingdao; handy iron railings were laid on the pier surface. In 1931, the municipal authority repaired and reconstructed it to extend the pier to 394.38m long, and the pier floor was elevated for 0.5m. The hemicycle breakwater was increased at the south end of the pier, and the double-layer cornice octagonal pagoda, named Huilan Pagoda, was built in the breakwater. After the liberation in 1949, the municipal government has appropriated funds for many times to maintain and repair Zhanqiao Pier. Zhanqiao Pier and Huilan Pagoda have become the Municipal-Level Cultural Relics Protection Units.